The Holidays are the best time for crafts. Now that you already have your adorable Handprint Turkey T-shirts, here are some ideas on other ways to get crafty this Thanksgiving.
Tissue Table Turkey Centerpeice
– This gobbler is simply folded paper held together with pipe cleaners. Assemble one ahead of time to use as a centerpiece, then provide extra supplies so your guests can make their own.
Pilgram Napkin Rings
– Take your guests back to the first Thanksgiving with these fun photo napkin rings that double as place cards.
Thanksgiving Table Nameplates:
– Reserve seats at the Thanksgiving table with these cute colonial card holders – a fun craft from FamilyFun.
– Put your guests in the holiday spirit when they arrive to your home! And you don’t have to worry about these fun Thanksgiving turkeys burning — they’re lit by safe LED tea lights.
Turkey Chair Covers
– Make these simple chair covers for Thanksgiving, then customize them for any celebration at home or school.
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!