This cute craft is great to do with kids of all ages. It works with all ages and sizes because the smaller the shirt, the smaller the footprint! Easy to make and very inexpensive, these snowman footprint t-shirts are an excellent addition to any winter wardrobe! It would make a great gift from the grandchildren too! Just add their names under their footprint, and you’ve got a great personalized t-shirt for Grandma of Grandpa
• Dark Colored Rock Bottom T-Shirts Long Sleeve T-Shirt or Sweatshirt
• White Fabric Paint and Paint Pens
• Plaid Fabric
• Paint Brush
• Needle and Thread
1. Place a piece of cardboard in the shirt and lay flat.
2. Paint the child’s foot with the white paint and stamp it onto the fabric pressing all the toes and their foot evenly. Add “snow flakes” around the footprint by stamping their painted fingers or toes around the shirt. You can always touch up the paint yourself or go over it with a paint brush if you like.
3. Allow the fabric paint to dry. Once dry, add the snowman’s features with the paint pens, and sew on his buttons and scarf.
It’s that simple!
Buy your T-shirts for this craft from RockBottomT-Shirts.com to save time and money!