- Here is a great idea for a girl’s fun activity for spring. With these personalized T-shirts — the girls can put their own signature flower on one another’s tees.
- Fabric paints
- Paper plates
- Green fabric marker (we used FabricMate, available at fabric stores)
Don’t forget to get the best everyday prices on your t-shirts at
- Set up your decorating station by first cutting a piece of cardboard to fit snugly inside each shirt, separating the front and the back layers. Line up the shirts on your worktable and squirt small puddles of fabric paint onto paper plates.
- For each shirt, have the girls each dip a pinky finger into a puddle of paint and press it onto the T-shirt for a flower center.
- Next, have them each dip a thumb into a different color of paint and press it onto the shirt around the pinky print to make petals
- Use a fabric marker to paint stems and leaves.
- Finally, have each guest use the fabric marker to write her name under her thumbprint flower on each shirt.
- Leave the cardboard inside the shirts while they dry and refer to the fabric paint bottle for washing instructions.