In honor of National Puppy Week, we share with you some craft ideas for your dogs. No, these are not crafts for your dog to do (although, if you have a dog that can craft we’d love to hear about it!). These are crafts for you to do for your dog.
2. Affix double-stick hemming tape along the length of the wrong side of fabric. Press down. Then pull off backing from the other side of the tape.
3. Fold fabric over twice and press down, creating a tube to slide collar into.
4. Slide collar into collar cover.
5. Put on your pet!
- Tempura Paint in the color of your choice
- T-Shirt from RockBottomT-Shirts.com
- A Hand
- A Paintbrush
2. You made need to make the paint on the palm appear rounded, using a paintbrush will smooth it out.
3. Stamp the paint colored hand onto the shirt and do it several times all over the shirt. You may need to dip your palm and fingers a few times or the prints will appear faded.
4. Allow to dry! You now have a cute animal paw print t-shirt.