Short answer? YES!! Who doesn’t like the idea of shopping in pajamas without the disapproving stares from mall-walkers. But there are other benefits as well.
- First, even guys can shop online. So no more excuses guys about not knowing how to get to the mall or whining about how many people are there. The internet is endless, but you never have to leave your living room!
- When you go to the the mall you have to find a parking spot and do I really have to go into how irritating this process can be? The only thing you park is yourself onto a chair when shopping on the Internet.
- Malls are usually filled with people who are just as frustrated as you are and are moving quickly and carelessly. Invariably, you will accidentally bump someone or get in someone’s way (or they get in yours). This will never happen when searching on the Internet for items you want to purchase.
- Online shopping is often Cheaper. REALLY!! Because e-tailers don’t have expensive rates and rentals associated with brick and mortar shops, their savings are passed on to you!
- The whole world is at your shopping finger tips! You can find the strange, exotic and unusual on the net. Find a special something for that special someone from somewhere far away.
Mall shopping can be a great experience when you have the time, money, energy, and patience. When you do not have these, Online shopping is definitely the way to go! So go ahead, start shopping in your peaceful living room, in your pajamas, with a hot cup of coffee today! Really, who said shopping couldn’t be fun! Happy online shopping everyone!