Rock Bottom T-Shirts writes a number of posts about painting, embroidering and embellishing t-shirts. However, we realize that some of our readers may be new to “fun with crafting”.
So what we’ve done below is put together a list of crafting resources that will help you get started with crafts; providing information not just on t-shirt and fabric crafts but on all kinds of crafts that you can do with your own two hands.
- Craftstylish.com. A great place to start for ideas and out of the box craft designs.
- FamilyFun.com. THE site to checkout for family friendly crafts. There are more ideas than you have time for!
- Craftplace.org. Check this site out for ideas, blogs, books, and even discussion groups.
- What The Craft.com. This is a great database that has craft tips, tutorials, supplier resources, selling guides… you name it, they’ve got it on this site.
- Hancock Fabric. This is one of the best places for fabric & craft choices. Their designs are beautiful and you’re sure to find just what you’re looking for.
You can also check out big-box sites like Michael’s, Jo-Ann Fabric and Hobby Lobby for great ideas and supplies. Combine our tips and products along with the resources above and you’re well on your way to becoming a crafts superstar!