Looking for a bit of inspiration to brighten up these dreary winter days? Look no further than the 5 wonderful craft blogs below. They’re full of tips and ideas that can make any day stuck at home worthwhile.
- DollarStoreCrafts – In today’s economy, even crafting plans can require budgeting. That’s what makes this blog so special- the way the projects are categorized by dollar amount. It’s a great way to start, especially if you already have a budget in mind.
- Make and Takes – The name says it all. Craft. Food. Fun. The ideas abound and are not limited to one style. This blog is fresh and up-to-date, and the contributors are easy going and full of great tips.
- Kiddio – We wouldn’t want to ignore our little crafters. Almost every home has one-the child that can spend hours at a time with glitter glue, rick-rack and sequins. If this sounds like your home then this is a great blog for finding new ideas to keep those little hands busy.
- Craft Gossip.Com – Where better to find great crafts than at a place where tons of craft blogs are pulled into one place. It’s like the Super Wal-Mart of craft blogs. (Except without the checkout lanes)
- Angry Chicken – Ok, we LOVE the name of this blog. That being said, Amy Karol has packed her blog full of beautiful ideas and easy to follow tutorials.
We hope you have fun perusing these blogs, finding new ideas and resurrecting old ones. Do you have a favorite crafts blog? Let us know by commenting below or sending us a note on our Facebook page. Make sure you subscribe to our rss feed so that you can stay up to date on our latest posts for more ideas and inspiration.