Versatile Blogger Award Rules
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog
- Mention 7 random things about yourself – in our case, since Rock Bottom T-Shirts is a business we’re listing two things about each member of our staff and one thing about the company
- List the rules in the blog post
- Give the award to 15 or more bloggers
Seven Random Things About Us
- Rock Bottom T-Shirts got its start as a physical store in rural Georgia
- Mindy has been to all 50 states – 49 of them on a 3 month road trip when she was 20.
- Mindy once dreamed of being a professional opera singer… and then found out she couldn’t sing that well.
- Dawn loves to ride a good rollercoaster.
- Dawn also enjoys the volunteer work that she does.
- Benin’s favorite color is brown.
- Benin loves travelling and has been to Africa three times and is preparing for his fourth trip in May.
Fifteen Bloggers We Nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award (no particular order) – Congratulations Everyone!
- At Studio Five
- Le Zoe Musings
- Chris Neighbors
- The sTORIbook
- Rubber Soul Vintage
- Your Life for Less
- Noelleo Designs
- Talin Orfali
- Young Mom Decor
- A-Hem Vintage
- Dayle Dann
- Yazmin Cruz
- Bucket List Publications
- Jenny’s Serendipity
- Chic Envelopements
- Studio Brow *
Edit*: We know there are only supposed to be 15 blogs mentioned above but we couldn’t forget about our friends over at Studio Brow.
Not only does Studio Brow publish informative posts about eyebrows and cosmetics but they also do an amazing job on fashion posts, as well as publishing highly thoughtful posts on current events.