Crafters take note! With less than 150 days until Christmas, now is the time to be considering what purchases you will be making for the upcoming holiday season. This Christmas season will be the first for our Easy Collection. The Easy Collection consists of high quality fabrics and colors that are available in different styles for the entire family.
It’s also time to consider warmer clothes as fall and winter will be here before you know it. We have Long Sleeves and Hoodies available for Babies, Toddlers, Juniors, Men, and Women.
Many of our customers use our garments to make special presents for the holiday season, we suggest the following to make sure you have plenty of time to complete your projects:
Target A Finish Date of December 1st – Remember while Christmas doesn’t arrive until Dec.25, most families meet on the weekends prior to Christmas. Also if you are mailing something to a loved one, you want to make sure it gets there in plenty of time.
Order your garments as soon as possible – This makes sure they fit and arrive undamaged. This allows us plenty of times to take care of any mistakes that occur due to shipping or due to our warehouse. It also makes sure that the styles and colors of your choice are in stock.
Order all of your garments at once – Instead of doing a few small orders, do a large one to take advantage of free shipping on $50 orders.
Also don’t forget to post pictures of your creations on our Facebook page!
Rock Bottom T-Shirts is proud to present our new Easy Collection. Our Easy Collection gives your entire family Super Soft T-Shirts. The Collection comes in 38 sizes from Infants to Adults, 38 colors and 9 styles. All made with the same fabric and colors that can be matched and coordinated for many different functions. The collection is 100% combed ringspun cotton and comes with the EasyTear label.
This collection is perfect for family reunions, family vacations, or just every day casual wear. If you are a new customer to the Rock Bottom T-Shirts, you can use the NEWFIVE coupon to save $5. Also sign up for the Rock Bottom E-mail Newsletter to be notified of new sales and coupons as they come available.
Ready for a few Christmas ideas for crafting T-Shirts? Here are a few ideas we found while scurrying around the internet:
A Christmas Tree Shirt that can be made using a baby body suit or t-shirt.
A different version of a Ribbon Christmas Tree shirt:
And yet another Christmas Tree version:
Our Top 20 Styles are currently 20% off. Also, free economy shipping to the Continental United States with a $50.00 order.
The countdown to Christmas is on and with that comes the annual Holiday Shopping Season. Below are some tips that allow you to shop responsibly for this year:
- Before starting your shopping, set a budget and stick to it! Determine how much you are going to spend and write it down on paper.
- Make a list of everyone you would like to give a gift, don’t forget Christmas parties at work, and folks you see or do business with regularly.
- Determine how much you are going to spend on each person before you start. This will make sure that you do not over spend.
- Don’t forget about gifts of service. Does your pastor and spouse have kids? Tell him that for Christmas you’d like to babysit them so that he and his wife can have a night together.
- Don’t forget gifts you can make. If you decided to make some gifts, determine which people will be getting those gifts and when you will be seeing them. If your office party is at the beginning of December, start scheduling when you are going to bake, create, or design now. Remember, most of us are very busy the week of Thanksgiving, so that week may be very unproductive.
- Do not buy yourself a gift. I’m guilty of it, and so is 70% of Americans. If you want something for yourself, wait until after the holidays.
- Do not “religiousize” your gift giving. Many of us sometimes get caught up in the mistaken belief that excess gift giving will bring us more in tune with the faith we are living. However, most faiths preach discipline, and ensuring your own financial security instead of overspending.
- Don’t forget about handwritten thank you notes to those that you just can’t work into your budget.
- If ordering online, pay attention to limits to obtain Free Shipping. (At Rock Bottom T-Shirts, we offer Free Economy Shipping to the Continental United States with a $50 order)
We encourage you to stay tuned to our Facebook page for special deals and offers between now and Christmas.
What tricks or tips do you have for the Holiday Shopping Season?